April 20, 2014.
Some of our bean plants outgrew their pot. And today I was repotting them into the new space. When I saw their roots I thought about my own roots. We all have them, even if they are not physically visible. We grow our roots into the place we live, we build and grow or houses, we grow a community of people around us. I've been "repotted" several time during my life. And I will be "repotted" several more times. It is hard to adapt all root systems to the new space. It is hard for plants as well as people. But I also know that my main purpose of this act is to help this plant develop properly. And I believe that my own "repotting" will be done by someone to help me to achieve the same result, to develop and grow into stronger person.
See you tomorrow!
Vi.


No comments:
Post a Comment